Sony Reader for sale, and thoughts on e-books was Re: [FoRK] Gibson's Spook Country

Ian Andrew Bell <hello at ianbell.com> on Thu Aug 30 13:40:23 PDT 2007

Needs to be connected.  PDAs were pointless devices until they could
make phone calls.  Readers are pointless until they can download books.

At $75 or even $100, a wireless, connected e-reader would be a more
significant boon to Education than a $300 gutless web-browsing notebook.

-Ian.