Sony Reader for sale, and thoughts on e-books was Re: [FoRK] Gibson's Spook Country

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Fri Aug 31 09:32:34 PDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also lets not forget Alton Browns golden rule abotu a devices worth...if it
> just does one thing...out it goes (rare exceptions apply). Multitaskers
> multitaskers multitaskers....a go bag can only hold so much rechargeables
> before it go kerplooie. A device that just reads books...I am thinking no.

Most of the time I am carrying not just a device that reads only
books, but a device that reads only one book. We call it a 'book'. :)
So a device that reads multiple books is an upgrade, assuming it reads
an interesting number of books :)

Luis