[FoRK] Fwd: Best Airline Goody Bags.

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Sep 4 11:36:55 PDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Rohit Khare <khare at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:

> > From: "Adam Rifkin" <ifindkarma at gmail.com>
> > Date: September 4, 2007 12:55:29 PM EDT
> >
> > Lord help me, I've forgotten how to FoRK things.

Oh lord Adam, take a few minuets out of playing on the social network sites
and hit up the list once  or twice will ya. As for posting to fork, we need
to work out something like  Pictoblog, an amazing little homebrew app for
the DS which I am futzing with  ( examples http://wsmf.wordpress.com/ ). You
scribble on the DS and click one button to post it to your blog,sweet and
easy. Sure the info is "locked down" in a png format, but for lawds sake
with the self indulgent incestuous  gang bang that is most of the info echo
scene its nice to see pieces of data in handwritten/scribbled uniqueness.

Conceptual personifications of the outpourings of life's experiences not so
much as a cut and paste data stream but of pictogrpahicaly morphing works of
art(less) bits

Shine on ya crazy diamonds.

-tom(who is still working on his resume)higgins