[FoRK] how do you sell a used gun?

zuzu <sean.zuzu at gmail.com> on Tue Sep 4 14:33:03 PDT 2007

On 9/2/07, Ian Andrew Bell <hello at ianbell.com> wrote:
> I've filed this under "ethical questions which could only have been
> asked in America."

Without that gun, the King of England could just walk in any time he
wants, and start shoving you around.  Do you want that?  Huh?  Do you?
 ;)

-- http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F01

> If it's a drug dealer's gun it's probably not legally registered.

All the better once President Giuliani declares martial law to "bring
us within measurable distance of winning the war on terror".