[FoRK] Turning Japanese...i really think so

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Tue Sep 4 15:29:09 PDT 2007

Stephen D. Williams wrote on 9/4/2007 12:41 PM:
> If this disparity
> continues much longer, Japan et al will own immersive cyberspace and
> we'll be stuck in an anime virtual world for decades.

That's a done deal, and we'll never catch up. I'd be a lot more worried
about affording food given the economic situation.

Keeping up with the 佐藤's is impossible unless you pack up and move
there. Good luck on that tho, other countries like Japan and Mexico
enforce their immigration laws.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/