[FoRK] The Mac Nano lives!!!

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Sep 5 18:01:04 PDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:

> However... this device does something I hope the media "gets". It makes
> crystal clear that phone service is costing you $1,820-$3720 over 2
> years when VoIP would work just as well for most people.

The n800 looks good for this as well, Palm would do well to sell its soul
and get skype ported.

Even though I loath having to be in big box stores from time to time I am
loving seeing folks purchasing the Skype/Vonnage alternatives. If only skype
would get a deal to drop the cost of the gateway device to under 25$ with a
phone and they would be winning hands down. The burbies love their skype.

I am still amused that my house has been traditional phone company free for
nearly a year now. Now if only I can get rid of comcrap.

-tomhiggins