[FoRK] The Mac Nano lives!!!

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Thu Sep 6 00:51:54 PDT 2007

Stephen D. Williams wrote on 9/5/2007 5:57 PM:
> According to this: http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/specs.html it doesn't
> have a microphone or any audio input jack capability.  Or Bluetooth.

Someone in the Apple forums pointed out to me that apparently someone
already fixed this for older 'pods...
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/italkpro/
Everyone looks like an idiot with a phone held up to their head anyway,
and worse with a bluetooth borg-thingie, so that's no big deal.

I'm sure they will make something for the touch double-quick. So we may
be there after all.

And yes Skype is evil on the system resources, and evil in bed with the
government, so it has to be real open VoIP, not Skype.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/