[FoRK] The Mac Nano lives!!!

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Sep 6 09:13:26 PDT 2007

On 9/6/07, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:

> I'm sure they will make something for the touch double-quick. So we may
> be there after all.

Yea that 50$ fmr adio add on and that lowfi mic addon were so teh cool for
the pod generation...oi vey the things mac addicts will put up with.

And yes Skype is evil on the system resources, and evil in bed with the
> government, so it has to be real open VoIP, not Skype.

idealy something sip based so any fing client that is sipable can tap into
it.  Heck, I got FWD working on a plam client and it works just great.
FWDout needs to happen already. Efforts like Wengo and Gizmo need beefing up
as well.

Hmm,  Fork asterix boxes coloed  in the states, india and euro. I am sure it
would not meet all the needs of the cellphoneaholics here but it might go a
ways into being useful for the tribe.

Andy Hardy builds a telco..

-tom(one ringy dingy)higgins