[FoRK] Nice Lookin' At Ya, FoRK

B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> on Tue Sep 11 12:50:14 PDT 2007

Actually, more and more each day I have LinkedIn contacts setting up
accounts over on Facebook and frankly it's a far better environment
for near real-time interactions. Like Twitter with a bit more context
through aggregation from several other services.

No one else seems to be getting it right. And my Mom is on
Facebook....dunno what that means. ;)

On 9/11/07, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:
> Facebook? Seriously?
>
> Did someone find the fountain of youth so you could hang with the
> kiddies and troll for coeds again? If so, I want in but only because my
> knees @#$% hurt making me a grumpy old man.
>
> Good grief, you should all be ashamed. Your _KIDS_ are on Facebook for
> crying out loud.
>
> P.S. None of you should be hanging with the pedophiles on MySpace either.
>
> --
> Adam L. Beberg
> http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org