[FoRK] Nice Lookin' At Ya, FoRK

B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> on Tue Sep 11 14:32:24 PDT 2007

I did it by hand - a while ago; almost 2-3 years at this point. I got
a bit jaded by how long it was taking by FOAF to really take off and,
unfortunately, I don't have the programming skills to do it myself.

So I sit back and ruminate on all the things that should happen hoping
I can link up with someone with the programming skills and enthusiasm
to implement it. It's not fair for me to bitch otherwise :)

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org