[FoRK] Thinking of taking an iPhone on an international trip?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Sep 12 09:26:22 PDT 2007

> As for anything less thoroughly pre-integrated, not interested
> anymore.  Life's Too Short.
>
> I'll take the dog, and stock up on flea dip.

Have at em, my sping is life is too short to be shorted by  iLifestyle lock
ins. A little upfront smarts and the world is your oyster, the gilded cage
of convenience need not be your roost.

There was an NPR piece up yesterday, FreshAir maybe, about the choices
consumers make between savings, convenience and conscience..i gota dig that
up.  (time phase) ah here it is...
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14321590

enjoy.

-tomhiggins