[FoRK] Re: Okay, I've had it! (Daily Rant vol. N, large N)

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Sep 13 11:01:03 PDT 2007

Put differently:  through the lens of history, it's clear.  People
wanted an operating system, not a revolution.  Operating system
development was revolutionary;  the revolutionary wasn't an operating
system developer.

jb