[FoRK] Re: Okay, I've had it! (Daily Rant vol. N, large N)

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Sep 13 12:17:12 PDT 2007

"Torvalds says he rejects this goal; that's probably why he doesn't
appreciate GPL version 3. I respect his right to express his views, even
though I think they are foolish. However, if you don't want to lose your
freedom, you had better not follow him."

Yea, St Stallman wins over the hearts and minds of the populace with his
pronouncements...not

Every year I see St Stallman doing more and more of this nit pick tear down
of what was done by others, the whole "not invented here, must suck" slant.
Going so far as to imply that using Linux tobs the world of freedom, ok now
that is over the line and deep into wingnutzville.

This weeks Sleezetown award goes to Richard Stallman, for doing good works
yet being such a buttplug about it he transcends his own good works and
right into the crapper.

Flush dem buffers.

-tomhiggins