[FoRK] The Grand Pageant of Spin

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Sep 13 12:36:33 PDT 2007

to rip a page from the rednecks...

You might be a rightleaing wingnut if

  ...... you think bringing back 30k troops placed in the field temporarily
is called a troop reduction
  ...... you actually think the citizens of Iraq are better off after our
years of occupation
  ...... you can hold in your head the stats and recommendations set for by
General Betrayus in one breath and then buy his answers to questions of
"whats the big picture in the region" with "thats not my bailiwick"
  ..... you call democrats for playing politics with an occupation founded
on out right lies to the UN and american people by the current
administration
  ..... you uttered the words "four more years" during the last election
  ..... you are still sure those WMDs are right around the corner, maybe in
Iran where the magic unicorns from rocky candy mountain went and hid them
once they knew the righteous jesus loving forces of America were heading to
Iraq .."hey charlie..come help us move wmds..yeaaaaah"
  .... you listened to more than 2 hours of the General's statements and
thought..."we got us there a candidate"

I'm sure there are more and better than these, this is just the mental
effluvium of my post diapy changing mindset.

-tom("lets reassess in march 08") higgins