[FoRK] Apple playing nice with others.....hmm

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Mon Sep 17 12:57:34 PDT 2007

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 12:41:06PM -0700, Aaron Burt wrote:
>
> > http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/496-iPod-Classic-Will-Be-Supported.html
> >
> > Why do they waste their (and our) time on this childish crap?
>
> What is this iPod thing you speak of? Some kind of an mp3 player?

It used to be a predecessor to flat screen TVs of today - people who
couldn't afford larger screen flatscreen TVs used to buy this tiny TV
called iPod - they also introduced a TV that can also make phone
calls- imagine that!!!

Some of their earlier versions were so bad that they had no display,
they can only listen to the TV programming.