[FoRK] Re: An armed society... (freakin' Canada.)

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Mon Sep 17 19:03:40 PDT 2007

n 9/17/07, Kevin Elliott <k-elliott at wiu.edu> wrote:

> I'll go out on a limb, and say that the current western society is
> the best society that has yet been created on earth:
> -It's the most equalitarian.  At no point in time have the people at
> the "bottom" of the ladder been as free to climb toward the top.

Good points. Another point to rememeber is no how much linguistically
gymnastics you throw at  the problem all societies and civilizations
eventually crumble, some with less damage than other some with way more of a
residual nastiness... but they all go bye bye.

Just as trends seem to be moving in and out with an ever closing cycle so
too maybe societies will do the same spin spin orbit orbit .

point to point point observation....

-t