Luis' shorts Re: iPhone hacking Re: [FoRK] Thinking of taking an iPhone on an international trip?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Oct 2 13:09:51 PDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> don't understand Apple's motivation at all. It isn't evil, its dumb.

Dumb is more speaking to unintentional actions. GW cant help who he
is, he was born dumb and then raised himself dumb. So when he does
dumb stuff its very much "D U M B every ones accusing me"

Dumb is a rookie mistake, a bobble of the intent.

Apple is not dumb. They plan, they calculate, they set out a vision
and then follow through. Dumb are the apple fans who know all this and
still support them .

Think Dumber   the ad campaign possibilities are endless.

                        Here's
                        to the
      crazy ones,      the    sheeple, the
   followers, the trend whores. The round
 pegs in the rounded holes. The ones who see
things we tell them to see. They're not fond of
smarts and  they  have no respect for those who
think different.You can flame them. Disagree with
them.  Glorify or vilify them.  About the
 only thing you can't do is ignore them.
  Because they purchase things. They push
   the tech market  off  a  cliff. And  while  some
    may see them as the crazy ones, we see cus-
     tomers. Because the people who are crazy
      enough to think  they can  change the
       world  buy  buying our locked devices
          are the        ones who do. Alot.

-tomhiggins