Luis' shorts Re: iPhone hacking Re: [FoRK] Thinking of taking an iPhone on an international trip?

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Tue Oct 2 15:14:49 PDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/2/07, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> > don't understand Apple's motivation at all. It isn't evil, its dumb.
>
> Dumb is more speaking to unintentional actions. GW cant help who he
> is, he was born dumb and then raised himself dumb. So when he does
> dumb stuff its very much "D U M B every ones accusing me"
>
> Dumb is a rookie mistake, a bobble of the intent.
>
> Apple is not dumb. They plan, they calculate, they set out a vision
> and then follow through. Dumb are the apple fans who know all this and
> still support them .

So maybe it is evil, I just don't understand what is in it for them.
Evil I can wrap my head around. Irrational I can't. If someone can
enlighten me, please do.