[FoRK] Quote of the day

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Wed Oct 3 17:18:24 PDT 2007

Sat N wrote on 10/3/2007 3:18 PM:
> "Defending the country that's trying to kick my family out is a
> thought that always runs through my mind."
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/03/military.deportation/index.html

In another year or two, everyone in the US military will be hired
sociopaths who love to kill A.K.A. "contractors", felons who want to
kill Muslims to train for gang warfare, or illegals trying to get a
green card.

Kids are too smart to enlist anymore. It's probably the internet and
them seeing all the death you don't see on TV.

This is probably a good thing, better to have them running around
killing civilians over there, else they will run around killing them
over here! We're all safer with 160k "contractors" elsewhere.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/