Luis' shorts Re: iPhone hacking Re: [FoRK] Thinking of taking an iPhone on an international trip?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Oct 3 23:26:13 PDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> Luis (noting that Tom is probably not the right person to throw stones
> about the bizarre posting habits of others ;)

Posting is one thing, filters are another. Mea Culpa. But please with
the zzzz thing, that's like so   prodigy. Though I suppose my lessons
learned form fork just need to play themselves out with the sounded
fury of da lion king , heck I even spell check most of the time now so
I too hold open the possibility the roar will learn a tine or two on
the fork . Yet a part of me keeps thinking, WWCBD   to wit I will
award the Brass Figlagee with Bronze Oakleaf Palm to the first forker
that can fill out those letters with the meaning i have in mind. Come
on now, get them dikum caps on.

Ob apple

-tomhiggins