Luis' shorts Re: iPhone hacking Re: [FoRK] Thinking of taking an iPhone on an international trip?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Oct 4 01:06:00 PDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Chris Olds <cco at dydax.com> wrote:

> Too easy by half whoreo - What Would Cobra Boy Do, indeed?

So noted and in good time to boot. Its good to know that the millions
(waits for it.....) and millions of cobraboy fans still are out there
pondering that ever vexing question....can you smell what the cobra
boy is cooking?

Anyway, a fun fork fling for the night...now back to
socioecoethicalogical  doom and gloom:)- I keed I keed.

Here is the reward promised.
http://www.flicklives.com/FanPages/eb_010/010_Brass_Figlagee.jpg

-tomhiggins