[FoRK] Google age-discrimination suit

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sat Oct 6 17:50:24 PDT 2007

It will be interesting to see which of the possible discriminations
hits me , if any, while looking for a new gig...being 43....being 430
lbs...being a stay at home dad for the last 2+ years...and/or not
being MS friendly.

On my end I have noticed blowing past the job descriptions that
subliminally call for  20 hour day geek in a hamster cage  work
environs more so than i was doing 10 years ago when i last looked for
a job.

The google case will be interesting to watch, manifestations of the
Logan's Run principle in the worksphere and such as.

-tom(sure im old sonny, but with my slide rule plunged in your chest
your not ever going to have that worry) higgins