[FoRK] Fwd: BREAKING NEWS: Bobby Jindal elected Governor of Louisiana + your reactions

Rohit Khare (RR) <rifroad at gmail.com> on Sun Oct 21 03:52:52 PDT 2007

Can't say I agree with his politics, but this is still landmark news!!

--Rohit

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sree Sreenivasan <ss221 at columbia.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 00:25:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: BREAKING NEWS: Bobby Jindal elected Governor of Louisiana +
your reactions
To: saja at columbia.edu

>From SAJAforum, the newsy SAJA blog - new desi stuff daily:
http://www.sajaforum.org

Bobby Jindal, 36, makes history, becoming the first South Asian American
governor of a U.S. state, winning the Louisiana election a few minutes ago.

I have been live blogging the event at SAJAforum and you can see how the
results trickled in over th last hour or so at
http://www.sajaforum.org/2007/10/jindal-live-blo.html

We are posting reactions and coverage from around the world here
(newspaper frontpages coming as soon as we have them):
http://www.sajaforum.org/2007/10/jindal-the-worl.html

Post you comments there, too. Tell us and the world, what you think.