[FoRK] Fwd: BREAKING NEWS: Bobby Jindal elected Governor of Louisiana + your reactions

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Sun Oct 21 08:46:09 PDT 2007

More interesting than his ethnicity( every sixth person in the world
is an Indian, by law of averages, it had to happen), its amazing how
young he is -at that age, most of us are drinking beer and cheering
for Rockies to win the World series.

This guy cares about people, policies, politics and all that heavy
stuff. It would be an interesting match up to see Jindal vs. Obama in
2012.