[FoRK] Fwd: BREAKING NEWS: Bobby Jindal elected Governor of Louisiana + your reactions

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Sun Oct 21 20:46:40 PDT 2007

Jeff Bone wrote on 10/21/2007 6:43 PM:
> Long overdue to be sure, but --- can you believe LOUISIANA got there
> first?!?!?  I mean, you can't write this stuff:  an "Indian-American"
> Republican winning in Louisiana by running against corruption?  C'mon,
> pull my other one.

Minnesota elected a wrestler/actor... instead of 2-party hardened
criminals. California elected a steroid fed actor.. instead of a midget
or a porn star as I recall. It's about the least-horrible choice, and
the choices are getting REALLY horrible.

That the Democrats and Independent split the rest of the votes 8 ways in
a bright-red state is the blatantly obvious reason he won to anyone
that's not retarded, but that had nothing to do with it according to the
coverage.

Still, another first for old people to freak out about, woohoo!

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/