[FoRK] New hypotheses

Reese <howell.r at inkworkswell.com> on Mon Oct 22 09:44:04 PDT 2007

Jeff Bone wrote:

> Ford F-150 pickup trucks represent an estimated 1-4% of the cars on the
> road in Austin, TX.
>
> 100% of 5 incidents of egregious jackass driving I observed this weekend
> involved Ford F-150s.
>
> .:  A disproportionate number of Ford F-150 buyers are asshole drivers.

Error. Allow me to illustrate:

Pants-wearers represent an estimated +95% of the people in Austin TX,
TX, USA, whatever.

100% of incidents involving rude smokers involve perpetrators who've
worn pants at some point in their lives.

.: A disproportionate number of pants-wearers are smokers who like to
blow smoke in your face.