[FoRK] Fwd: BREAKING NEWS: Bobby Jindal elected Governor of Louisiana + your reactions

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar <drernie at radicalcentrism.org> on Mon Oct 22 11:45:54 PDT 2007

Hi Adam,

On Oct 21, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Adam L Beberg wrote:
> That the Democrats and Independent split the rest of the votes 8
> ways in a bright-red state is the blatantly obvious reason he won to
> anyone that's not retarded, but that had nothing to do with it
> according to the coverage.
>
> Still, another first for old people to freak out about, woohoo!

Funny, the news I read said that he got 50% of the vote, which is why
there's no runoff. Care to link to something showing me how the MSM
misled me?

-- Ernie P.