[FoRK] professional/legal networking and/or advice for a friend from India

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Tue Oct 23 20:33:48 PDT 2007

Not a legal advice, but most of the consulting outfit employment
contracts are not enforceable. If you call their bull, they would back
down.

Ask your friend to go to forums at www.immigrationportal.com or
www.imminfo.com to seek some advice - both forums have immigration
lawyers who answer the questions once in a while.