[FoRK] Yahoo portal - repeating new coke experiment.

Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> on Thu Oct 25 11:21:38 PDT 2007

I don't work on the start page, so this is just my $.02.

This update is a good thing IMO because "My" is really old and crufty.
 The screen real estate for the LREC is totally standard and not
excessive.  I think most people will end up digging it and being happy
that yahoo invested in a re-up.

But then again my own personal start page is an HTML document I
created myself and edit in emacs, so I don't have a feeling for what
others would want out of My.