[FoRK] Book Mooch

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Oct 26 15:07:05 PDT 2007

http://bookmooch.com/

While reading Wondermark I saw a reference to BookMooch. I had a few
moments between diaper changes and resumes so I checked it out. It is
a site that does what it says and says what it does, points for that.
You list books you want to get rid of, you are then told who to send
them to. If you accept the job of sending the books you get points
with which you can ask people to send you books they are getting rid
of.

And behold, I have two books packaged up to be sent and a book (jean
shepherds Ferarri in the Bedroom) heading my way.

http://bookmooch.com/m/bio/tomhiggins

Like with ebay the big winner here is the Post System:)-

Oh yeah, powers of social networks magnified by use...aint valuation
just too cool ?

-tomhiggins