[FoRK] Leopard, ugh.

Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> on Tue Oct 30 09:55:29 PDT 2007

On 30 Oct 2007, at 16:47, Jeff Bone wrote:
> I haven't switched yet, but have played with it.  Is it just me, or
> is it starting to look a bit like Mac OS 8?  Greyscale menu bar,
> heavy borders on some system icons, etc.

Square corners on the menu bar! Tacky starfields! Tasteful my arse.

But once you get past that it's nice. Terminal has tabs which is a
huge win for me. Lots of little improvements that don't seem like much
individually but already it's hard to go back to Tiger.

People are reporting problems with upgrading from Tiger. I just nuked
my disk and started again and it's been trouble free. Everything I use
just works.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten