[FoRK] interesting video on Hillary

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Tue Oct 30 11:50:44 PDT 2007

On Oct 30, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Tom Higgins wrote:

> I also think adopting the Constitution into law might be a good idea.

+1, modulo the where it conflicts with your previous issues, which I
share with you.

The electoral college and mechanics are flawed.  The fact that the
word "unanimous" was stricken from the phrase "consent of the
governed" by political pragmatists is troublesome.  NOTA is a good
option;  numerous alternative voting methods exist that are superior
to what we presently have, even in the narrow domain of choosing an
executive.  None of these things are remotely Constitutional today.

:-/

So:  what do you advocate in terms of action?

jb