[FoRK] This Man Wants To Control the Internet

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Wed Oct 31 08:04:45 PDT 2007

Yeah, read this a couple of days ago...

Here's my question:  what exactly is it that this guy is into /
doing / etc?

Seems a bit like a cross between the Jeff Goldblum character from
Jurassaic Park, Buckaroo Banzai, and Lance Armstrong to me.

I don't trust anybody that spends *that much* time working out.

;-)

jb