[FoRK] Example for the forkwidgizmoid team...Fwd: [ptp-general] Facebook used for wifi access control

Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> on Fri Nov 2 11:54:25 PDT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 11:14:26AM -0700, Tom Higgins wrote:
> [...]

Dang, ya beat me to it.

It's interesting to me how a simple reframing can change access-control
from a Mystery Unto All But God and Sysadmins, to a game of who's-my-friend.
I expect to see many more informal Facebook-auth apps.  Wanna listen to
my MP3s?  Wanna comment on my blog?  Wanna write on my wiki?  Be my friend.

Off to write a Bubble 2.0 business plan,
  Aaron