[FoRK] Example for the forkwidgizmoid team...Fwd: [ptp-general] Facebook used for wifi access control

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Fri Nov 2 12:11:54 PDT 2007

On 11/2/07, Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 11:14:26AM -0700, Tom Higgins wrote:

Yeah. All the more reason why having the social graph owned by
microfacebooksoft is a bad idea. This is not to say that I'm
anti-facebook; but I'd prefer it to be like email (with active
competition in providers because of standards) instead of windows
(very little competition because of lockin.)

Luis