[FoRK] Example for the forkwidgizmoid team...Fwd: [ptp-general] Facebook used for wifi access control

B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> on Fri Nov 2 17:10:27 PDT 2007

I don't understand that. More people would share more information if
they could choose with whom they can share it with (family, only
certain friends). Then the glut of apps coming out would have a much
larger pool from which to draw. Instead, we'll hit a wall much faster.

On 11/2/07, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> On 11/2/07, B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Any sign that OpenSocial can include infrastructure for a Unified
> > Online Social Identity? And any hope for a deeper expansion into trust
> > relationships?
> >
> > Please? For gods sake?
>
> I still see no sign of it- all the hype seems to be about a unified
> widget platform for developers, not a unified network/graph for users.
>
> Luis

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org