[FoRK] midi master keyboards with full hammer mechanics

James Tauber <jtauber at jtauber.com> on Sun Nov 4 14:30:00 PST 2007

$500 seems low for a hammer action although I do note the M-Audio
ProKeys 88 goes for $600 at Sweetwater. I haven't tried it but I doubt
you'd get an acceptable hammer action for less.

Cheapest hammer action I've tried is the Korg SP-250 (around $900) and
it's not bad.

James