[FoRK] The Mist and our little religious threads here

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Nov 29 11:24:47 PST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 11:00 AM, Corinna Schultz <corinna.schultz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yet nobody commented on the significance of the woman who was the
> first to leave the store. Perhaps she had the right balance of faith
> and action? I don't know.

When her fate was shown it was yet another gut blow, at that point
they were coming on pretty quick.

"I got my own kid to worry about" yep thats a double edge sword right
there that is ahyeup.

One of the thoughts I had driving home, this is a movie that shows
what the whole Doom (and doomII) fantasy would be like form the masses
point of view...your not the marine or duke, your some schlub in a
grocery store with a kid.

The fella who did the screenplay and directed was the same who did
both for The Greenmile and Shawshank Redemption

I almost went to see Beowulf  3D last night, I think I made the right turn.

-tom(Im waiting for Finnegans Wake 3D)higgins