[FoRK] His Not-So-Dark Materials

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Nov 30 19:16:31 PST 2007

Jeff, you ever spend much time on NYC subways? I think you might
recognize what it is your truly dealing with here in the form of the
Lion persona. Rambling tracts, shifting povs, perssecution complex,
adherance to love yet ready to spew hate (what we used to call in
school the peavelovefacists.....

You kinda of wish every stop was your stop.

Meanwhile I am still not totally convinced Lion is not either a
variant of the Norquist engine or some bizarre Tyler Durdenesque
splinter of yourself.

-tom("you told us you would say that sir")higgins