[FoRK] "Peace and Love"

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Mon Dec 17 19:35:31 PST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007, at 7:06 PM, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar wrote:

> Hi Aaron,

>>> I 100% agree with you; sorry if you missed the irony.
>>
>> I did catch the sarcasm, though.  Thanks for demonstrating that
>> such an
>> idea is considered so obviously ludicrous it'd *have* to be sarcasm.
>
> What, haven't you read any of Jeff's posts lately?
>
> (I kid, I kid; well, mostly :-)

The lack of WILLINGNESS TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECOGNITION OF, and the lack
of WILLINGNESS TO APPRECIATE sarcasm, are neither equivalent to the
LACK OF ABILITY TO RECOGNIZE sarcasm.  Some "jokes" aren't funny, no
matter how they're delivered.  And some issues are just too serious
to be laughed at, no matter how "funny" the teller thought they were.

Fyi,

jb