[FoRK] Snippets of Life - Mountain View, CA Edition

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Mon Dec 17 19:51:32 PST 2007

Today, as I sit in a sauna room after workout in Denver, CO, a guy (
never met him) next to me says:

"Dude, there are symbols everywhere, the reptiles are taking over -
you can find their symbols on dollar bills, on state buildings
everywhere in the world. They even created religion and they are about
to destroy the mankind. They created religions, so they fight with
each other. Its obvious Christians and Muslims kill each other.

I read all about this in the book "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke-
remember the last name, Icke, most book stores will deny that this
book even exists, so ask for it by authors last name. You may not
believe everything, but , the book is accurate - the symbols are
everywhere. I just look for symbols.

The royal blood you hear about is really the reptile blood - the
royals are created by cross breeding with the reptiles. Dude, I see
the symbols everywhere, you should read it too".

It brought back memories of a long FORK discussion. so, I turn to him and say:

"Dude, if I were you, I wouldn't talk about it in public, if you do it
again, I am reporting you to the council", give him an intense
reptilian look and walk out.

Dang, I might have just convinced one more guy that the world is ruled
by reptiles and they created the evil religion.