[FoRK] Snippets of Life - Mountain View, CA Edition

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Tue Dec 18 00:55:50 PST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007, at 9:51 PM, Sat N wrote:

> Today, as I sit in a sauna room after workout in Denver, CO, a guy (
> never met him) next to me says:
>
> "Dude, there are symbols everywhere, the reptiles are taking over -
> you can find their symbols on dollar bills, on state buildings
> everywhere in the world. They even created religion and they are about
> to destroy the mankind. They created religions, so they fight with
> each other. Its obvious Christians and Muslims kill each other.

&c....

My point EXACTLY!

The most severely-infected  can be told by the lesions they sport SO
OBVIOUSLY!!!

RUN!!!!

I am NOT kidding;  NOT exaggerating;  not trying to be funny about
this!  It's  worse than trying to spoon-feed those with the avian
influenza strain!

jb