[FoRK] Snippets of Life - Mountain View, CA Edition

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Tue Dec 18 09:51:43 PST 2007

Lion,

I wasn't thinking of your emails.

I haven't read rest of your email, because its too long and I have a
policy of not reading any email longer than 2 paragraphs. Its just not
worth it. ( no offense intended but people who can't communicate in
shorter emails often have nothing important to say ).