[FoRK] Yay! Proper Jewish deli reopens around the block from our home...

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Dec 18 10:58:05 PST 2007

For absent friends...like the Kiev. mazel tov

For those that are still around, eat em before they outlaw schmaltz

On the 10 year return trip to NYC this summer I got a chance to eat at
Veslkas, sure sure its so much prettier now but damn they still serve
up the goods.

Here in Portland...oh you gots to be kiddin me. If I want a latke I
had better damn well make it myself or its bupkisville.

Damn now im hungry.

-tom(ubets+seltzer+milk)higgins

(amazing fact #234...walmart carries ubets..whathafrack up with that)