[FoRK] Yay! Proper Jewish deli reopens around the block from our home...

Bill Humphries <whump at mac.com> on Tue Dec 18 16:00:45 PST 2007

Ella's is great, but the last few years I've been too busy when I'm
town for WisCon [ http://wiscon.info ] to stop in.

I miss the old location on State Street. It was good for popping in
for a late open face turkey on rye, backintheday.

On Dec 18, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Ken Meltsner wrote:

> We usually try to time our deli cravings for trips to Madison --
> Ella's on Washington St is the best deli in the area, and the family
> loves the huge number of mechanical gizmos.

-- whump