[FoRK] Is this true?

Corinna Schultz <corinna.schultz at gmail.com> on Wed Dec 19 14:57:35 PST 2007

Random spam forward of the day... How would I even find out if this is
true, without actually buying a thermometer?
=======

When you have an 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:
       On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &
Johnson.
       Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors,
draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.
       Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite
chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it
on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.
       Now the fun part begins Take out the literature from the box and
read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:
       'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally
tested and then sanitized '.
       Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I
do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson &
Johnson.'