[FoRK] "Peace and Love"

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Dec 19 18:29:02 PST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 2:15 PM, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar
<drernie at radicalcentrism.org> wrote:
> Which wouldn't end this debate, but just might make it  a wee bit more
> civil and productive.

Yes please lets keep this thing that sponsors beating young kids and
women to a civil conversation, its rather bad form you know old chap,
making such a row over this and that. Tut tut. What what. Yes rather.
Oh I see you heard there was another person killed today in the name
of a religions god, well old chap its just not cricket to be bringing
that up in civil conversations.

Damn, how do folks live like that. I think less of this crap would be
olerated if everyone had to deal with the results  in all its dirty
messy ways rather than insulating themselves in so called civility.

Cilivity is not golf clapping the band as the ship goes down, thats
called stupidity.

-tom(cup o tea guvnor?)higgins