Confession Re: [FoRK] "Peace and Love"

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri Dec 21 07:21:26 PST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007, at 8:31 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> But that's all hunky-dory with you, given your solipsistic, one-
> way, receiver-takes-all theory of hermeneutics.

I should note for the record that in fact I owe Mr. Hasbro a small
debt of gratitude, as I RARELY have occasion to honestly use
"hermeneutics" in an actual, not-painfully-contrived, real-
conversation sentence.  Even sweeter knowing that it made certain
critics around here go "WTF?"

"La sange dans la branche" is a motherfucker to work in, as has been
observed elsewhere.

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJQsvoY6VU

So yeah.

jb