[FoRK] Yay! Proper Jewish deli reopens around the block from our home...

Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> on Fri Dec 21 22:12:41 PST 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 05:48:47PM -0600, Ken Meltsner wrote:
> This definitely a "only in America" -- a South Asian excited about the
> return of a (mostly Eastern) European Jewish restaurant.

A nice, curious, adventurous guy like that would have lots of Friends.

> Aaron, haven't hit Abe's -- we go to Benjy's on the north-east side of
> the city, mostly for the matzoh ball soup, when we need a corned beef
> fix.  Feel free to drop me a note if you're in the area and need
> frozen custard or something equally interesting.

Oops, actually I was actually thinking of Benjy's.  In-laws live in Fox
Point, so it's close by (as is Jack Pandl's.)