[FoRK] ProjectFork

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sat Dec 22 10:11:17 PST 2007

Good, 5 msgs in and no talk of good/evil and its place in liturgical lore:)

If your not already changing the wordl there is no time like the now
to try it out and see if you like it, and even if you are, changing it
some more cant be all that bad.

And ys for the naysayers lets get it all out .. Its all been done
before...Bigger and better are doing X so why even try...What and give
it away????? .... This is stupid and what you need to do is sit around
and add to the bemoaning choir.....

To wit...Ok sure you are 100% right...so getting back to the task at
hand............

Now as to what now....If you look around in this wide world there are
people who have found the holes in the mesh of doing..Jimmy Carter
comes to mind but for a moment I would not say a first Project Fork
could hit on something like clean water..too big for a first group
uplift.

I harken back to Do What You Know(now) and seem to think we have many
neurons firing on things like microformats, interface ideology, code
bumming as defence against the dark arts, group building and
utilization of information flows to create utility to mr and mrs
online and all the ships at sea.

 But with a twist. Think of dimensional twists, bringing the cspace to
meatspace, showing folks how to see their daemons.

Just a thought, half formed on a Saturday where in I got the chance to
sleep in late...such a rarity that those without kiddlings may not
realize is a truly precious act.

-tomhiggins